Sales officers are the top executives who collaborate with sales teams to identify the most effective strategies for increasing sales from customers. They assist the top management in establishing realistic sales targets, supervise the work of sales staff and work with marketing teams in expanding their brand’s visibility.
- Wldistributions is a distributor company
Sales Officer Job Description Template
We’re seeking a customer-focused and sales-driven Sales officer to supervise our sales staff and find the most effective strategies to boost sales for the company. The duties of the sales officer include suggesting improvements to current sales strategies, educating potential customers and current customers about the company’s promotions and creating accurate sales and expense reports. It is also essential to continuously discover new opportunities for sales through the referrals of customers.
To succeed as a sales representative you must be persuasive and aware of regulations in the industry. In the end, a successful salesperson should possess an impressive work ethic and display extraordinary communication, negotiation and customer service abilities in all situations.
Sales Officer Responsibilities:
- Establishing and maintaining long-lasting relations with customers.
- Screening recruitment, screening, and training sales staff.
- Contacting potential customers to discuss the products of your company and encourage them to purchase.
- answering customer questions and escalate complex problems to appropriate departments when needed.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the company’s Products.
- Maintaining a complete list of the sales schedule customer appointments and complaints from customers.
- Working together with Marketing to assure it is reaching the intended public.
- Informing product developers about possible changes and enhancements to ensure that products are in line with market trends.
- Making cost-benefit studies for customers who are prospective or existing to identify the most appropriate buying choices.
- Comparing products of competitors to identify product characteristics advantages, shortcomings, and market viability.
Sales Officer Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree with a focus on business administration management of businesses marketing, or a related field is recommended.
- Proven sales experience.
- Solid understanding of selling strategies and the regulations in the industry.
- Experienced track record of meeting sales goals.
- A strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent negotiation skills and sales consulting abilities.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience0 to 4 years
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Salary RangeN30,000 – N50,000
We are seeking salespeople in Edo with a salary of N30000.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Recruitment.75******48a@e***c.com using the position as the subject of the email.
People also ask
Employers will find you. Join and complete your profile.
- Apply Now