Head Teacher in 2022
We want to improve the quality of education in Nigeria through capacity building and training for Head Teachers by 2022.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND, MBA/MSc/MA
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Education / Teaching
We seek to employ an experienced and professional Head Teacher who is capable of upholding the standard of excellence in our school with minimal supervision.
JOB EXPECTATION –
The Head Teacher will
- Create an academic program for students that meets national and international standards.
- Work closely and communicate with parents, teachers, and directors.
- Help assess students’ needs and development.
- Select, train, support, and assess staff.
- Provide guidance to staff to help resolve issues with students.
- Use data to track student performance and produce reports.
- Work with external advisors and school governors.
- Ensure the safety of all children in the school.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Business management skills
- Openness and flexibility
- The ability to work well with others
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- Leadership skills
- The ability to teach and design courses
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- High level of responsibility and independence
- Above average IT skills
Method of Application
Send an application letter alongside CV to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ONLY CANDIDATES LIVING IN KETU/MILE 12/OJOTA AND ITS ENVIRONMENT NEED APPLY
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.