- EBSU Merit Admission List.
- 2019 NABTEB Exams Results is Out | November/December
- MCU Post UTME / DE Form for 2019/2020 is Out
EBSU Supplementary Admission Available Programmes and Requirements.
Available courses are
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical/Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agricultural and Bio-resources Engineering
- Must have scored a minimum of 180 in UTME in Sciences/Engineering subjects.
- Must have five O’level credits in not more than two (2) sittings which must include; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and any other Science Subjects.
B: Environmental Sciences
Available courses are
- Architecture/Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate/Environmental Management
- Building/Quality surveying
- Must have scored a minimum of 180 in UTME from Mathematics, English Language and any other Environmental sciences subjects.
- Must have five O’level credits in not more than two (2) sittings which must include; English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other two from the following: Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Economics, Fine Arts, Technical Drawing.
How to Apply for EBSU Supplementary Admission Form.
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of
N5,000 naira only when they visit the EBSU portal at www.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on Start Application link, fill the invoice form that appears and select the right form category. Upon successful payment, candidates will be redirected back to the portal where they can either print a receipt of the payment or proceed to sign-up. For further instructions, download the manual on the portal homepage to get the instructions to register and signup.
To download EBSU 2019/2020 Supplementary form, visit the EBSU website: www.ebsu.edu.ng. Click on the Supplementary form link. Input your UTME registration number. Download the form and complete it as appropriate. Upload your passport photograph. Then click on submit. After submission, print your acknowledgment slip.
N/B: Ensure that all fields are completely filled.
Any candidate who was not admitted through merit must fill the supplementary form as no candidates will be cleared without evidence of payment of supplementary application fee.
However, candidates that will be admitted on interest in Medicine and Surgery, Anatomy, Physiology, Medical Lab. Science, Nursing Science, and Law will fill the supplementary form when the supplementary admission list is published.
N/B: Candidates that did not choose EBSU as their first choice Institution but desire to be admitted to Ebonyi State University, should do the change of Institution before filling supplementary form so that their name will appear on EBSU platform for admission.