Candidates that participated in the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check the NSUK Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will, however, need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
- Candidates whose names appear on the 1st list are advised to either accept the admission offer or consider forfeiting the offer.
- Also, candidates whose names did not appear on the 1st list, or have incomplete information or have not uploaded their O level on their CAPS ( Central Admission Processing Systems) are kindly advised to visit any JAMB accredited CBT centre to do the necessary uploads as may be required as soon as possible to avoid possible forfeiture of the admission offer.
- THE FOLLOWING CANDIDATES ARE SHORTLISTED FOR ADMISSION BUT ARE YET TO UPLOAD THEIR O’LEVELS FOR UTME AND O’LEVEL/A’LEVELS FOR DE CANDIDATES. THEY ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD THEIR RESULTS ON THEIR JAMB PROFILE.
- ALSO, CANDIDATES, WHO WERE RECOMMENDED FOR A DIFFERENT PROGRAMME OTHER THAN THE ONE THEY APPLIED FOR BUT YET TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE CHANGE. THIS CATEGORY OF CANDIDATES NEEDS TO ACCEPT THE OFFER OR REJECT THE NEW PROGRAMME OFFERED TO THEM.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO BE CHECKING THEIR PROFILE TO MONITOR THE PROGRESS OF THE ADMISSION.
- SIMILARLY, THOSE WHOSE ADMISSION IS IN PROGRESS ARE TO WAIT FOR APPROVAL SO AS TO ACCEPT THE ADMISSION.
- DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENT BELOW TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE AMONG THESE CANDIDATES USING THIS LINK:
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your NSUK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NSUK admission status.
- Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to NSUK admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.